NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: The JohnnieVibes Mentorship Giveaway is open to anyone in any country that is eligible to obtain a tourist visa to the United States. who are at least 21 years of age at time of June 1, 2018. Void where prohibited. The Giveaway is sponsored by Johnnie Moreno aka JohnnieVibes.
2. Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter random drawings, as described below, on the JohnnieVibes YouTube Channel for a chance at an all expense paid trip to Las Vegas, for mentorship with Johnnie. Round trip flights from Vegas will be covered up to a maximum of $1000. You will be given a maximum of $100/day per diem to cover food expenses for no less than 3 days and no more than 5 days. The maximum value of the staking portion of this prize is $20,000. I will stake you for cash games in Las Vegas during the time of your visit. Standard staking deal of 50/50 split applies. Games that will be covered under the staking deal must be approved explicitly by Johnnie prior to participation in said game. Your trip to Las Vegas will be documented and the subject of a vlog on JohnnieVibes YouTube Channel. Any expenses accrued prior to traveling to Las Vegas and after leaving Las Vegas will not be covered by Johnnie. You are responsible for obtaining your own travel documentation for purposes of travel to the United States and any cost therein associated. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Johnnie. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Johnnie, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
3. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on May24, 2017 and shall end at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 17, 2017.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (a) subscribe to the Channel, (b) Submit your email address via an online form. Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS PERMITTED PER PERSON.
5. Winning: The 5 finalists of the Giveaway shall be chosen by Johnnie based on Johnnie's personal affinity for the engagement on their social channels. The Winner shall be chosen amongst the 5 finalists within 5 days of the end of the Giveaway Period based on a voting process by to be handled by a 3rd party application.
6. Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 1 day of the voting via email. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 2 days of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. The failure to respond timely, to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the Sponsor may declare an alternate winner, based on the voting results. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
6. Rights of Sponsor: Johnnie, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
7. YouTube Policies
- Your participation in and entry into this giveaway must be in compliance with YouTube’s own Community Guidelines. Entries which don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
- YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all liability related to this Giveaway.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for DeepVibes LTD. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.